Office sharing—leading trend by Millennials
Over the past 5 years, numerous articles discuss about the influx of millennial issue. At the same time, problem of workplace and job opportunities have been in high attention by medias and society.
Under the stressful context, new forms of co-working and new attitudes towards work created by the millennial generation have altered the stereotype by elder generations. Estimated by Forbes, until 2025, 75% of workforce will be presented by millennial generation. Office sharing is and will be the trendy style of the 21st century.
1.Millennial generation—innovative and fun work pattern
Millennials, also known as Generation Y, aging 18-34 in 2015 who are generally the children of baby boomers and older Gen Xers, is going to be the largest living generation. At the end of 2015, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, millennial generation became the largest workforce around the world as well as showed a dramatically rapid increase demands of the workplace and job opportunities.
Millennials key words: “fun”, “individualism” and “innovation”. As the technology progressing and continually boosting the productivity. Over the last 20 years, generation Y have evidenced how fast acceleration of technologies and quickly accustomed to videos, internet, messaging and so on. Different from the elder generation who are used to the static environment maybe for 30+years, the millennials know how things change in fraction of a second and how sticking to one technology or business model is a negative.
For millennials, regardless of the generalized and offensive stereotypes, they know they need to embrace the new ideas to overcome difficulties. That’s why innovational co-working/ sharing office is flourish and is sweeping across the globe. They lay attention on the wellbeing space in order to be more creative and productive. Due to the willingness of wellbeing, the most important thing for the generation Y is no longer the salaries, position of business center, mobility of traffic, flexibility of all kinds of facilities and entertainments of the workplace rank higher and higher in terms of the decision making. Therefore, generation Y are the dynamic cohort and main driver of the innovational forth coming future.
2. Office sharing as a new trend
Nowadays, millennials are no longer staying in the stable work condition as their parents used to be. Thanks to the global information mobility and evolution of mindset, people shift their expectations on workplace. A “tenure” is not definitely what the new generation looking for, even 2 years’ job is lengthy enough. In a result, more and more young professionals and entrepreneurs chose to co-work with all kinds of start-ups and sharing office in the professional business buildings.
Advantages of office sharing:
“This new generation of employee not only thrives in highly collaborative workplaces, but is now making this a key requirement in selection where to work.” (Forbes)
People can be benefit from the office sharing space by following advantages
1. It allows the independent works and entrepreneurs to share a workplace instead of the traditional spaces.
2.It efficiently and quickly benefits for the network both professionally and personally.
3. It boosts the possibility to discover new clients while co-working. You can more easily access to the talent around you and recruit clients to expand your business.
4. Sharing office space allows people to maximum productivity. Being surrounded by committed, enthusiastic workers is highly motivating, increasing your personal output.
5. It allows constant new ideas and creativity. Collaboration with individuals who bring new perspectives to projects in the office sharing space. These collaborations often lead to project or business expansions only made possible through co-working.
6. Flexible lease: It is economical. Co-working is a more affordable way to attain a high class work place. In additional, it is available to have the temporary contract and long-term contract.
7. Co-working creates a sense of community instead of the isolation that often comes with growing a business, or freelancing.
8. Complete IT Infrastructure: Establishment provide almost completed IT infrastructure which are continent, effective and time-saving for clients. (infrastructures such as: cloud, SaaS, WI-FI, fixed phone, server, etc.. )
Definitely, the sharing office space is an intelligent way to increase the positive effects of a work place. The megatrend of sharing office encourages start-ups and individuals to have a relatively completed resources and platforms to operate their business. In the new era of co-working, changes are opportunities. Thus, embrace changes and new ideas with dynamic open-mind, you will achieve more success on business!
Smartpis provides the short term rental services (Business +Exclusive leisure but not open to mass tourist):
We have the private offices and luxury co-working spaces for millennials and entrepreneurs, you will find the most suitable workplace and best co-working atmosphere in Smartpis.
We provide accommodation and exclusive local experience for tourism. You will not be regret to record these special memories in your life. (Our services are more convenient for VIP executives who may have a short-term plan to stay in Europe.)
For more information, please contact us:
Tel: 0033 784323859
Author: Sylvie Deng